Hello everyone! Summer is almost here and that means camping season is upon us as well. We spend a lot of our time
camping glamping and there are some things we just cannot do without.
Whether you are in a tent, travel trailer, 5th wheel or motorhome, there are some great products that can enhance your camping experience. Everyone’s budget is different, but below are 10 items we are currently using, or have used in the past, that are budget friendly and added value to our trips.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Meaning, if you click on any of the links below and make a purchase I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products that I currently use or have used in the past.
- American Brass: .50 Caliber Bullet Bottle Opener in Box
- 10ft (3m) Dog Tie Out Cable with 16″ Spiral Ground Stake Spike
- Gibson Overseas, Inc. Melamine Dinnerware Set, 12Pc
- CCI 100 Permanent State Stickers
- Camping Journal: Summer Journal
- Monoki First Aid Kit Survival Kit, 241Pcs
- Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20″ x 10″ Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles
- Coghlan’s 1219 Trash Can, 19 X 24-inches
- M KITCHEN WORLD Marshmallow Roasting Sticks, Telescopic Skewers
We currently have several of these items in our RV. The state stickers map is a must have for any RV so you can track all of your travels. I personally love the .50 caliber bottle opener and the cast iron griddle. There isn’t a trip that goes by without us getting some use out of them.
We use the dinnerware set for every meal as they are durable, inexpensive and better than wasting money on paper plates. The dog tie out is also a must have. You can either stake it to the ground or we will latch it some place on our RV so our dog has the freedom to roam. And of course a collapsible trash can and first aid kit is something no campsite should be without.
I hope you find these products as useful as we do. We will be providing more product information in the future.
Please leave a comment with anything you use in your travels. Especially those items that make life on the road a little easier.